ODD WORLD PIXELS NEWS UPDATE!

NEWS UPDATE:

We are currently expanding into other languages. Stay tuned for more updates.

Moon Knight

 
Hey guys, I was finally free to work on another release, which is the Moon Knight. I was just thinking about this character the other day and thought it would be fun to see him here. It took me about two hours to complete. I am pushing to be able to complete these guys at a faster rate. The rhino actually took about 3 hours, because of his awesome boots.. I personally want to release tons and tons of more characters. The faster that I can create them, the better the numbers here. Anyways, thanks for checking us out again. Take a look at what we are up to on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Thanks and have a great night sleep folks..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! - Chris