ODD WORLD PIXELS NEWS UPDATE!

NEWS UPDATE:

We are currently expanding into other languages. Stay tuned for more updates.

The 11th Doctor

 
Hey everyone, I'm glad to be back and working again. I have been on break for almost a year now, but I am back and going to continue creating more characters. The only major change this time will be that all the new characters will no longer be released with a crown and wings. They will all just be released in this drawn style. 
I chose the 11th doctor for today, because I got into the new series of Doctor Who last year. I liked the 10th and the 11th doctor. I may end up doing the 10th and some other Doctor Who characters as well. Thanks for stopping by and check us out on Twitter and on Facebook. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! - Chris